1 bedroom apartment for salePanoramic Tower, 6 Hay Currie Street, London, E14
- 1 Bedroom apartment
- Fully fitted high specification kitchen
- Beautiful hotel style bathroom
- Under floor heating
- Private balcony offering amazing views
- Residents Gym
- 2 minutes from Langdon Park DLR
- Service charge £1600 p.a. approx.
- Ground rent £250 p.a. approx.
LiFE Residential are pleased to offer this stunning one bedroom apartment on the 19th floor of the 20 storey Panoramic Tower, E14. The open-plan kitchen has a range of contemporary fitted units from London designer Urban Myth with a mix of wood and gloss finish. There are glass splash backs in the kitchen making it ever so practical, immaculate granite worktops, lighting under wall units, fully integrated Smeg appliances and ceramic hob. Pure white Roca bathroom suite with chrome taps and mixers, steel bath with thermostatic mixer shower over and glazed screen. This apartment offers under floor heating and video entry system, private decked balcony with amazing panoramic views, concierge and residents only gymnasium.
Property ref: 121_2483_3774363
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62847746.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3774363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.