1 bedroom flat for saleQueensway, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
- Popular residential location
- First floor one bedroom apartment
- There is a combined service charge and ground rent of £1030.33
- Gas fired central heating
- Communal garden and parking space
This superb one bedroom first floor apartment, situated in this period double fronted house with the benefit of communal gardens and a parking space.
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS this superb first floor apartment offers spacious, light and airy living accommodation with the benefit of a fully fitted modern kitchen, good size double bedroom and living room overlooking the rear communal grounds. The apartment is well presented throughout and also benefits from a parking space to the front of the property and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The Property Comprises
Communal Entrance Hall
With the stairs to the first floor.
Internal Entrance Hall
With electric fuse board, radiator.
Living Room 14' 8" max x 12' 9" ( 4.47m max x 3.89m )
Featuring a large bay window with a raised area ideal for a dining table, two radiators, views over rear gardens.
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 5' 2" ( 2.84m max x 1.57m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, built in single oven with a four ring gas hob and extractor hood above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom 13' max x 12' 5" ( 3.96m max x 3.78m )
With two radiators.
Comprising of a white suite with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with a folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, vinyl floor covering.
As previously mentioned to the front of the property there is a parking space allocated to this apartment and to the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed rear garden which is available for use for all of the apartments and is mainly laid to lawn.
The property is offered on a new 125 year lease. There is a combined service charge and ground rent of £1030.33. (Information taken from draft budget 2017)
On entering Mildenhall High Street from Kingsway turn right into New Street and then left into Queensway, the property can then be found on the left.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62849786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.