3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSutton Common Road, Sutton
- Three Bedroom
- Two Receptions
- Extended At The Rear
- Double Garage At Rear
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Within The Catchment For Glenthorne High School
- Close Proximity To Local Amenities & Sutton Common Station
A three bedroom semi-detached house located on Sutton Common Road. This house would make the ideal purchase for anybody looking to put their own stamp on a property, as it is in need in modernisation. This property should be viewed to be truly appreciated, book your viewing slot today!
We are pleased to offer to the market a three bedroom semi-detached house located on Sutton Common Road. This house would make the ideal purchase for anybody looking to put their own stamp on a property, as it is in need in modernisation. However, features of the property includes two reception rooms, extended kitchen, three good sized bedrooms & bathroom with separate toilet. Externally, there is a low maintenance front garden & double garage at the rear of the property. This property has the potential to make a fantastic family home especially being situated in the catchment area for Glenthorne High School. In addition, Sutton Common Train Station is within walking distance & nearby is local amenities. This property should be viewed to be truly appreciated, book your viewing slot today!
Staircase Leading To:-
Double Garage & Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62849828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUT104428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.