3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLocksley Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- Well presented accommodation
- Large kitchen
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT FAMILY HOME! This three bedroom semi detached house is set within the Tuckswood area of Norwich. Spacious, well presented and well cared for by its current vendors the property boasts double glazing, gas central heating, conservatory and fully enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front and radiator.
Lounge 10' 11" x 19' 4" ( 3.33m x 5.89m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, gas fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed French doors to the rear.
Kitchen 19' 3" x 11' 4" max ( 5.87m x 3.45m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator, ceramic tiled floor and textured ceiling.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 12' ( 3.38m x 3.66m )
uPVC construction with poly-carbonate roof, double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator and ceramic tiled floor.
Stairs from entrance hall and door to:
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 13' 6" ( 2.46m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
With a suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and two double glazed windows to the rear.
The rear garden is decked with timber built storage shed whilst to the front of the property there is a paved area and driveway parking. Ref: 34974
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62849858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.