4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Eagle, Lincolnshire
- Exceptional individually designed homes
- Air Sourced Heating System
- Two En-Suites, Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Lounge, Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garden Room with Bi-Fold Doors & Garage
- Ground Floor Under Floor Heating
A pair of exceptional individual architect designed houses meticulously built by renowned local builders Riva Construction. Mulberry House provides extremely spacious and light living accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall with handmade staircase, downstairs cloakroom, large utility with personal door to integrated garage, open plan dining kitchen, garden room with roof lantern and bi-fold doors leading to landscaped walled garden, sitting room with walk-in bay window and superb feature fireplace with the facility for a wood burning stove and first floor landing with 4 large double bedrooms two with superb fully tiled en-suites, family bathroom with double ended bath and large shower. There is an Air Source Heating System providing underfloor heating to the Ground Floor and outside a landscaped walled garden with large natural stone patio areas and a paved driveway providing ample parking.
Bedroom 1 - 23'6 x 13'1 -
Bedroom 2 - 18'8 x 12'6 -
Bedroom 3 - 13'9 x 13'5 -
Bedroom 4 - 16'1 x 9'10 -
Reception 1 - 16'1 x 12'10 Lounge -
Reception 2 - 13'1 x 9'6 Sun Room -
Kitchen - 24'3 x 17'1 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26604384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.