3 bedroom flat for salePembroke Road, Kensington, London
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Reception/Dining Room, Kitchen
- Wooden Floors, Ample Storage, 24 Hour Porterage, Lift
- Access to Communal Gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A large and well presented three double bedroom, three bathroom apartment on the third floor (WITH LIFT) of this attractive PORTERED building with the added benefit of a large communal garden and PARKING (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY).
The accommodation is well configured and comprises a bright entrance hall, separate kitchen, large reception room with dining area, master bedroom (en-suite shower room), two double bedrooms and two additional bathrooms. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
Chatsworth Court is a desirable block with 24 hour porterage, and the benefit of parking on a first come basis. It is located on Pembroke Road providing easy access to the shops, transport and leisure amenities both Kensington High Street and Earls Court have to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62850926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KCS160039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.