2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHawthorn Avenue, Gainsborough
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Well Appointed Accommodation
- Parking to the Front of the Property
- Nearby Local Amenities
- Transport Links into the Historical Cathedral City of Lincoln
Situated within the heart of the ever developing town of Gainsborough. Positioned within a friendly and quiet community and within close proximity to the amenable Marshall's Yard offering a wealth of well known high street brands and eateries.
Situated within the heart of the ever developing town of Gainsborough. Positioned within a friendly and quiet community and within close proximity to the amenable Marshall's Yard offering a wealth of well known high street brands and eateries. The residence itself offers maintainable accommodation comprising; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Benefiting from front and rear Gardens with parking space to the front of the property. Nearby transport links are also available voyaging into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln and throughout surrounding areas.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed windows to the front aspect, two velux windows to the side aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators and storage cupboard giving loft access.
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 11" into the bay ( 4.47m x 4.24m into the bay )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, gas fireplace, telephone point and TV point.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 10' 2" ( 2.79m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, hardwood flooring and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 10' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl sink drainer, integrated electric oven gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler complete with hardwood flooring, tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, air vent and TV point.
A well appointed suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with sliding doors, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear aspect complete with full tiling.
With laid to lawn Garden's to the front and rear of the property alongside parking for multiple vehicles to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62851052.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.