3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrand Avenue, Ely, Cardiff
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- **MUST BE VIEWED**
This three bedroom semi-detached 'Dutch style' family home situated a on tree lined Avenue to the west of Cardiff and within easy access of local schools, shops, leisure amenities, M4 and Culverhouse Cross retail park. The property benefits from replacement double glazing and gas central heating.
A semi-detached 'Dutch style' family home situated a on tree lined Avenue to the west of Cardiff and within easy access of local schools, shops, leisure amenities, M4 and Culverhouse Cross retail park. Accommodation of this light and airy home is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway, living room, dining room, fitted kitchen and cloakroom/utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The property boasts replacement double glazing and gas central heating, off road parking, ample storage and excellent road and public transport links into Cardiff City Centre.
Via obscured double glazed front door into:
Double glazed window to front. Solid oak flooring. . Radiator. Power points. Further additional obscured double glazed panel door into:
Solid oak flooring. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Telephone point. Radiator. Doors off to:
Living Room 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front. Decorative coving and ceiling rose. Radiator. Power points. Fitted carpet. Feature fireplace with wooden surround and inset gas fire.
Dining Room 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Double glazed French doors to rear opening onto the rear garden. Coved and textured ceiling. Continuation of solid oak flooring. Radiator. Power points. Feature fireplace with wood surround, tiled back panel and hearth and inset gas fire.
Kitchen 12' x 5' 9" ( 3.66m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over. High gloss tiled floor. Stainless steel range cooker with stainless steel splash back and cooker hood. Radiator. Power points. Tiled walls. Opening to:
Double glazed panel door to side. Continuation of high gloss tiled flooring. Open pantry. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for additional appliance. Power points. Door to:
Double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Continuation of high gloss flooring. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted cupboard housing gas meter. Power points. space for tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing. Loft inspection point. Walk in cupboard housing combination boiler and storage. Double glazed window to side. Doors off to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 13' into wardrobes ( 3.56m max x 3.96m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front. Coved ceiling with centre rose. Fitted bedroom suite comprising; ample mirror fronted wardrobes, chests of drawers and overhead cupboards. Radiator. Power points. Fitted Carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. Coved ceiling with centre rose. Laminate flooring. Fitted mirror fronted wardrobes and chest of drawers. TV aerial point. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 5' 9" ( 3.66m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Fitted open storage with chest of drawers. Laminate flooring. Power points.
Obscured double glazed window to front. Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tile effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
To the rear is an enclosed garden. Laid mainly with paving and decked area. Raised flower beds. Large galvanised steel shed with constantina door. Outside tap. Side access to front.
Front garden - Enclosed with brick wall laid mainly to lawn. Car hardstand.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979 we declare a personal interest involvement. The vendor of this property is a relative of a member of Allen & Harris staff.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62851622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.