3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoneyholes Lane, Dunholme, Lincoln
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Popular Village Location
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Dunholme is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from ample off-road parking, detached garage, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Dunholme is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from ample off-road parking, detached garage, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door and further door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
With patio doors to the read aspect leading into conservatory, laminate flooring and wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.21m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated oven with four burner gas hob and cooker hood and space for further appliances; complete with tiled flooring, understairs storage, tiled splashbacks and a double glazed window and door to the side aspect.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Having laminate flooring, double glazed windows overlooking the garden and a double glazed door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.16m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and built-in wardrobes.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with decorative shrubs and walled frontage and a driveway leading down the side elevation providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the detached single garage. The rear garden is low maintenance and fully enclosed to perimeters.
Garage 16' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.36m )
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62851718.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.