3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRivehall Avenue, Welton, Lincoln
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Off-Road Parking & Garage/Workshop
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Welton is this well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from off-road parking, garage/workshop, well maintained front and rear gardens, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Welton is this well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from off-road parking, garage/workshop, well maintained front and rear gardens, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms and a Shower Room. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With side entrance door, loft access, wall mounted panel radiator, cupboard housing the boiler and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge / Diner 16' x 12' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.94m )
Having a double glazed bow window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV, telephone and power points, wall lights, coving and a feature remove controlled electric fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.21m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven and hob and space for further appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
With dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear and double glazed door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.01m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear aspect leading into the Conservatory, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect, part tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there are lawned areas with gravelled borders and a driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage/workshop. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with patio and gravelled areas ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
Garage/ Workshop 11' 6" x 19' 11" ( 3.51m x 6.07m )
With electric roller door door and remote opening, power, lighting and further door to the front aspect.
Agent's Note One
The vendor has informed the agent that the central heating system and radiators are less than four years old.
The current vendor has refurbished and fully modernised the property throughout and benefits from contemporary and modern fittings throughout
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62851721.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.