4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdward Road, Gainsborough
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Within the Ever Developing Town of Gainsborough
- Maintainable Accommodation Throughout
- Nearby Local Amenities
- Transport Links Voyaging into the Historical Cathedral City of Lincoln
Situated within the heart of the ever developing town of Gainsborough being 18 miles North West of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. The property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Four Bedrooms and Front and Rear Gardens.
Situated within the heart of the ever developing town of Gainsborough being 18 miles North West of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. The property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Four Bedrooms and Front and Rear Gardens. The residence offers spacious and maintainable accommodation throughout and is surrounded by a wealth of local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries with transport links voyaging around Gainsborough and surrounding Villages/Towns.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect and gives access to bathroom.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and electric fireplace.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
With wall mounted panel radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 18' 11" ( 3.10m x 5.77m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl sink drainer with integrated electric oven electric hob, plumbing for washing machine complete with tiled walls, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
A Three Piece suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wall mounted panel radiator with tiled floors and walls with double glazed window to the front aspect.
With double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 9' x 13' 6" ( 2.74m x 4.11m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator - giving access to Bedroom Four.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.29m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, wall mounted panel radiator and holding the central heating boiler.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.03m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
With a Gate to the front of the property giving access to the residence. A laid to lawn garden to the rear enclosed via timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.