Light Industrial for saleUNIT 7 / 8 BRACEWELL AVENUE, POULTON BUSINESS PARK, POULTON LE FYLDE, FY6
8,955 sq. ft.
- 8,955 sq ft (831 sq m)
- WAREHOUSE / WORKSHOP BUILDING WITH OFFICES
- FRONT ENTRANCE OFF BRACEWELL AVENUE
- REAR CAR PARK & 2 NO. LOADING DOORS TO REAR
- TOTAL GIA: 832 SQ M (8955 SQ FT)
- RARE OPPORTUNITY - CALL TO VIEW
A Freehold title is available with this property.
The building is presently used as a whole and provides open plan industrial/workshop space, accessed to the rear via 2 vehicle access loading doors. There is a front pedestrian entrance via a reception. To the first floor are offices and storerooms with the additional benefit of an open plan mezzanine storage space. The building combined presently provides a good mix of accommodation and would suit a variety of alternative businesses and users.
The building does provide the potential however to be split down and back into 2 separate units if so required.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the range of accommodation on offer and the potential that the property provides.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62855711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5031_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.