2 bedroom flat for saleFulham Road, London
Sold STC £500,000
- Good Condition Throughout
- Approximately 800sqft.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private West Facing Balcony
- Ideal First Time Buy or Rental Investment
- Moments from the Shops/Bars on Fulham Road
- Close to Parsons Green Tube Station (District Line)
- No Onward Chain
A bright & spacious first floor apartment in good condition throughout. The internal space comprises an entrance hall, reception room with private South West facing balcony, great size kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing/gas central heating and off-street residents parking. Arthur Henderson House is a purpose built development located just off Fulham Road on a quiet residential street, within walking distance to Parsons Green Tube Station and all the fashionable shops, restaurants, cafes and bars Parsons Green has to offer. The River Thames and Putney are also only a short walk away. Sold with no onward chain, this property would ideally suit a first time buyer or rental investor.
EPC band: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.