3 bedroom detached house for saleHyssop Place, Norton Heights
- BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING SPACE
- MODERN LOUNGE WITH FEATURE CHIMNEY BREAST
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- MASTER BED ROOM WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN LAID TO LAWN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- TUCKED AWAY IN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION ON THE POPULAR FAMILY ESTATE OF NORTON HEIGHTS
How fitting that this beautiful THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED on Hyssop place is pretty and perfect, like the delicate flowering plant of the same name. The modern fitted kitchen and dining space benefit from patio doors onto the garden, and in the large lounge your attention will be drawn to the focal fireplace. The downstairs layout is completed by modern cloakroom. Upstairs the property boasts three bedrooms, including the master with en-suite, and a family bathroom. Outside the rear garden showboats a lawn of lush green grass, as well as a patio seating area. Add this to the ample off road parking and we really are ticking every box! Don’t delay dial 01782 958 944 today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62856974.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7278008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Makepeace Bespoke Estate Agents, Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.