4 bedroom detached house for saleBromley Road, Beckenham
- Period characterful detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two receptions plus conservatory
- Chain free
- Gas radiator central heating
- Garage and off street parking
- Lovely large gardens
- Popular, convenient location
This period detached house has been the family home for many decades, having been cared for and well maintained over the years although, by today's standards, does require updating and modernisation. From the reception hall the inner hall gives access to the dining and sitting rooms with conservatory off and off the kitchen/breakfast room is a rear lobby, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor are the four bedrooms and bathroom. Benefits include gas central heating, secondary glazed original leaded light windows, period fireplaces, stripped wooden floors and carpets where laid. The house enjoys a deep frontage providing parking and an attached single garage. The rear garden is in excess of 100ft deep.
Property ref: 121_783_4264588
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62857067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4264588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.