2 bedroom terraced house for saleWomersley Place, Stanningley, Pudsey
Sold STC £130,000
- Two double bedroom stone property
- No onward chain!
- Mid terraced property
- Two bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Well presented throughout
- Central heating & double glazing throughout
- Viewing is essential!
William h Brown are pleased to offer for sale this WELL PRESENTED mid terrace which offers SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from TWO BEDROOMS and OFF STREET PARKING. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity! NO CHAIN
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this mid terraced property which offers spacious and well presented living accommodation. The property is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. Briefly comprising; an entrance hall, lounge/ diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom with a two piece suite and a separate W.C. There is off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 18' 2" max x 17' 4" max ( 5.54m max x 5.28m max )
A spacious lounge/ diner with a feature log burner, a central heating radiator and a stone mullion window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, cooker point, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 21' max x 9' ( 6.40m max x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with exposed beams, a central heating radiator and two windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A two piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Having a low level flush W.C.
There is off street parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62857904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.