3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Street, Brundall, Norwich
Guide Price £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb three bedroom apartment
- Turret room with great views to distance
- Allocated off road parking
- Popular location close to train station & amenities
- Lovely decorative order
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000.
THE BEST VIEWS IN TOWN! Live the high life in this superb three bedroom turreted top floor apartment located within the sought after Broadland village of Brundall which lies just east of Norwich City Centre.
This outstanding period conversion offers stunning views over Brundall and the countryside and the views from the top floor turret simply must be seen to be believed. This property is highly flexible and spacious and offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, living / dining room, three bedrooms (one currently used as a separate sitting room), kitchen, family bathroom and stairs to the top floor turret room. There is allocated off road parking and the property is located within walking distance of Brundall Train Station and a range of amenities.
Communal Entrance Hall
Original stain glass windows and stairs to the second floor landing.
Living / Dining Room 23' 1" x 11' 6" ( 7.04m x 3.51m )
Window to the rear aspect, skylight window to the side aspect, two feature pillars and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted rolltop worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge and separate freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built in electric hob and built in oven.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 16' 3" max x 13' 3" max ( 4.95m max x 4.04m max )
Window to the rear aspect, cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 14' 1" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.29m max x 4.06m max )
Window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 9' ( 4.01m x 2.74m )
Velux window to the front aspect, window to the side aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and radiator.
With stairs to the turret room.
Turret Room Irregular Shaped Room 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Stunning part panoramic views over Brundall and trees to the distance, excellent views of the horizon with wood flooring and gas fired boiler for heating and hot water. The best views in town.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens with mature trees and shrubs. There is an allocated off road parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62858114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.