4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Milton, Abingdon
- Double Garage 'with purpose built cellar'
- No onward Chain
- Desirable Location
- Master En Suite
- Spacious inside and out
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac location, within the sought after village of Milton is this large four bedroom family home. Positioned in a favourable location on the lane, the property is presented to the market in a good condition throughout and would make an ideal family home.
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac location, within the sought after village of Milton is this large four bedroom family home. Positioned in a favourable location on the lane, the property is presented to the market in a good condition throughout and would make an ideal family home. Offering over 2400 square feet of living space the property boasts a wealth of flexible living accommodation. Milton itself is the perfect village retreat offering great transport links to Abingdon, Didcot Parkway station and Oxford City Centre.
Lounge 16' 5" x 15' 2" ( 5.00m x 4.62m )
Dining Room 15' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.95m )
3rd Reception Room 18' 3" x 15' 2" ( 5.56m x 4.62m )
Kitchen 15' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.43m )
Study 11' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.48m x 1.91m )
Utility Room 17' 6" x 6' 4" ( 5.33m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 22' 1" x 17' 11" Max ( 6.73m x 5.46m Max )
Bedroom Two 18' 2" Max x 20' 1" Max ( 5.54m Max x 6.12m Max )
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 12' 10" Recess ( 2.95m x 3.91m Recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62859650.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.