4 bedroom detached house for saleSheena Drive, Alexandria
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Home Report Available on Request
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Large Bright Lounge + Seperate Family Room
- Well Presented Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
A spacious 4 bedroom detached family home comprising, reception hall, w/c, lounge, dining/family room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms (all bedrooms have in-built wardrobes), family bathroom. Gas CH. DG. Garage. Large, enclosed landscaped gardens at rear.
This 4 bedroom detached villa is one of the largest styles within this popular development and provides ideal family accommodation over two levels.
Accommodation comprises: Reception hall with storage cupboard off; W/C; Large lounge viewing to front garden with access to kitchen; Dining room has ample space for table and chairs, sliding patio doors lead to rear garden; Large kitchen with modern units incorporating an electric oven with space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. The upper landing gives access to bedrooms, bathroom and loft space; Master bedroom having in-built wardrobes, with sliding mirrored doors; Three piece en-suite shower room; Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 are all double bedrooms having in-built wardrobes. Three piece bathroom with bath.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing and a gas fired central heating system.
To the front lies an a monoblock driveway affording off-street parking for a couple of cars as well as access to the garage. The large and enclosed rear garden has been landscaped to provide a raised patio area, with shed, and extensive lawn.
Lounge 22' 2" x 10' 4" ( 6.76m x 3.15m )
Family Room 11' 1" x 10' 4" max ( 3.38m x 3.15m max )
Ktchen 13' 6" over units x 9' 4" over units ( 4.11m over units x 2.84m over units )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 10' 5" ( 4.39m max x 3.18m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62859668.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.