3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilton Road, Corby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Corner Plot
- Garage And Workshop
A rarely available three bedroom property ideally located close to Woodnewton and Studfall schools and offered with no onward chain.
This rarely available three bedroom semi-detached property situated on a substantial plot and offered to the market with no onward chain. Entering the property via the porch you will find a living room, separate dining room, fitted kitchen with side door leading to the enclosed side passage giving access to the cloakroom and workshop as well as access to the rear garden. To the first floor is a family bathroom and three bedrooms. This property also benefits from a garage and parking for several vehicles with the potential to extend (subject to planning consent). There is a front garden enclosed by low level walling and a generous rear with patio, lawn area and several flower beds.
Entry via a double glazed door to the side aspect, features include double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Entry via a single glazed door to the front aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 14' x 10' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.23m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a gas fire and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' 5" max ( 3.25m x 3.18m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.02m x 3.07m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces over, a gas cooker point, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a wall mounted radiator. Further features include a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door to the side aspect.
Staircase rising from the ground floor, features include a double glazed window to the side aspect, an airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.67m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 7' 1" ( 2.92m max x 2.16m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a built in wardrobe housing the boiler and a wall mounted radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, a wash hand basin and wc. Further features include full complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
There is a mainly laid to lawn frontage with footpath to the front door and parking for several vehicles on the driveway leading to the garage.
A hard standing patio area enclosed with hedgerow.
There is a brick built outside wc and outbuilding used for storage, accessed from a side passage now covered over with poly roof and double glazed doors to both the front and rear aspects.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62859782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR108063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.