2 bedroom flat for saleDarnhall Drive, Perth, PH2
- First Floor Flat
- Private Entrance Stair And Door
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge With Hill Views
- Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Double Glazing And Heating
- Private And Communal Garden
* Views towards hills from front elevation
* Highly desirable Craigie area of Perth
* Two double bedrooms
* Ideal for local shop and on bus route to city centre
* Private and communal garden areas
A spacious upper floor flat with the added benefit of its own private entrance and staircase. Accommodation comprises: lounge (3.96m x 4.02m), dining kitchen (2.92m x 3.33m), two double bedrooms (4.64m x 2.75m, 2.95m x 3.32m) and bathroom (1.64m x 1.85m). The property enjoys open views from the lounge and bedroom towards Kinnoull Hill and benefits from double glazing and electric heating. To the exterior there is a private garden area to the side and a communal drying green shared with the neighbouring property on the ground floor. EPC=F
Located in the highly desirable Craigie area of Perth, this property is on a regular bus route to and front the city centre. The local convenience shop is across the road and Perth Leisure Pool, Dewars Rinks, doctors and pharmacy are all within 20 minute walk down the road.
A very spacious first floor flat in a highly desirable location with fantastic open views which only viewing will confirm.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62860847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528580985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.