4 bedroom detached house for saleDahlia Close, March
- Detached Family Home
- 16Ft Lounge
- 17Ft Stunning Kitchen with Island
- Separate Dining Room
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Single Garage and Off Road Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Desired Popular Town Location
Detached Family Home
17Ft Stunning Kitchen with Island
Separate Dining Room
Cloakroom and Utility Room
Single Garage and Off Road Parking
South Facing Rear Garden
Desired Popular Town Location
Upvc Door into;
There are stairs leading to first floor, understairs cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator, wall mounted electric box, and doors to all rooms.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
4.80m x 3.33m (15'9" x 10'11") There is a feature electric fireplace with marble hearth and wooden mantle, radiator, TV and telephone points and two windows to the front.
4.03m x 3.12m (13'3" x 10'3") There is tiled flooring, radiator, door to kitchen and double doors leading out onto the patio area in rear garden.
5.28m x 3.60m (17'4" x 11'10") Fitted with a wide range of matching base and wall units incorporating 1 and a ½ sink bowl with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan overhead. There is tiled flooring, radiator, TV point, stunning island with units and breakfast bar facility.
1.63m x 1.50m (5'4" x 4'11") Fitted with a wide range of matching base and wall units, incorporating a wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, radiator and door into garage.
First Floor Landing
There is a smoke alarm, radiator, loft access, window to side and doors to all rooms.
3.72m x 4.56m (12'2" x 14'11") There is a window to the front, double fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator, telephone point, TV point and door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, double shower cubicle which is tiled, shaving point, radiator and extractor fan.
3.01m x 2.90m (9'11" x 9'6") There is a window to the rear and radiator.
2.82m x 2.50m (9'3" x 8'3") There are storage facilities, radiator and window to the rear.
3.10m x 2.21m (10'2" x 7'3") There is a window to the front and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and under cupboard storage, panelled bath, shaving point, radiator, extractor fan and frosted window to the side.
The front of the property is open plan with a pebbled effect frontage with driveway leading to the single garage and a side gate to rear garden.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with established borders, mature trees and shrubs and a patio area with bigoda.
There is a up and over door and power plus lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62860910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.