3 bedroom terraced house for saleRed Lane, Farsley, Pudsey
- Mid terrace property
- Three double bedrooms
- Lounge & dining kitchen
- Large rear garden
- Double glazing & central heating throughout
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this SUPERB THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY located in a popular residential area of Farsley. The property benefits from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a LARGE REAR GARDEN. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out!
Reservation fee £250.
Completion June 2017.
A Buyer incentive is available on this property - contact the office on 01132572014 for more information.
A superb three bedroom property located in a popular residential area of Farsley. This lovely property offers lots of character and a particular feature is the large rear garden. Accommodation comprises; dining kitchen, lounge with a gas stove, two bedrooms on the first floor, a bathroom and an attic bedroom. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out!
Lounge 12' 9" x 13' 3" ( 3.89m x 4.04m )
A spacious lounge with a gas stove, a central heating radiator, a window to the rear elevation and a door providing access to the rear.
Dining Kitchen 15' 2" x 13' 2" into alcove ( 4.62m x 4.01m into alcove )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including solid wood worktops, incorporating a Belfast sink, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and a window to the front elevation.
A useful storage space with power, light and a boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 12' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.91m )
A double bedroom with built in storage, feature fireplace and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" max into alcove x 10' 6" ( 2.51m max into alcove x 3.20m )
A double bedroom with feature fire surround, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
A double attic bedroom with exposed beams and a central heating radiator.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, heated towel rail, useful storage space and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a lawned garden with well established shrubs to the front of the property.
To the rear is a large enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with well established shrubs and trees, a patio seating area and a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.