3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCrescent Road, North Baddesley, Southampton
Sold STC £285,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Garage and Driveway
- Sunny Rear Garden
- Vacant Possession
A THREE BEDROOM, semi-detached BUNGALOW situated in the very popular area of North Baddesley. This particular property has been extended to the rear and enjoys off road parking with GARAGE.
A THREE BEDROOM, semi-detached BUNGALOW situated in the very popular area of North Baddesley. This particular property has been extended to the rear and enjoys off road parking with GARAGE, sunny aspect rear garden and VACANT POSSESSION. Although the property requires some remedial work we feel due to its size and position that there is POTENTIAL for this property.
Crescent road is close to a range of local facilities including shopping, public house and restaurants. There is a local primary school and a secondary school is located a short distance away called Mountbatten.
We would suggest an internal viewing to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed front door leading to covered area.
Doors leading to garage, garden and property.
Doors leading to accomodation, small storage area.
Sitting Room 17' 10" x 9' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.02m )
A good size sitting room with built in wall cupboard for display storage, large double glazed window overlooking entrance, radiator and power and light points.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.08m )
A range of fitted kitchen units comprising of wall cupboards, base units, working surfaces over and a fitted one and a half bowl sink unit with storage below. A fitted gas oven and hob, plumbing and fitted washing machine, double glazed window overlooking entrance.
Bedroom One 18' 3" x 12' ( 5.56m x 3.66m )
A range of wardrobes with cupboards and storage, two double glazed windows overlooking the side way. Sliding patio doors leading to conservatory and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.18m )
A range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, a storage cupboard housing a fold down double bed, radiator and door leading to conservatory.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.08m )
A doube glazed window to side, small storage cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Glazed roof and sliding patio doors leading to garden.
Space a single car, power and light points, metal up and over door with access to driveway.
The majority of the gardens are to the rear of the property. They are predominantly laid to lawn with flower and shrub boarders, storage sheds and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62861564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.