4 bedroom detached house for saleColumbine Road, Horsford, Norwich
- Popular village location
- Stylishly presented
- Double garage & off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Double glazing & gas central heating
A superbly presented detached four bedroom family home situated within the popular village of Horsford and boasting stylish accommodation, en-suite to master and quality fitted kitchen and bathroom. An early viewing is essential.
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and stairs to the first floor.
Double glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 5" ( 5.84m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors to conservatory, feature electric fireplace, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a quality range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurface over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, stainless steel gas Smeg cooker, electric oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the rear aspect. Open through to:
Tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and door to side.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
uPVC and brick construction with tiled floor, polycarbonate roof and french doors to raised deck area.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, two built in wardrobes and radiator.
With a suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with shaver point, radiator, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, loft access, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan and double glazed window.
The property boasts a separate double garage two electric up and over doors, power, light, eaves storage and with two brick weave parking spaces in front of. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with decorative borders and raised decked area with personal door to garage and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62861579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.