3 bedroom terraced house for saleVentnor Road, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- SUPERBLY MAINTAINED AND ENHANCED RUSTIC STYLE LINTHORPE TERRACE PROPERTY - WITH MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- STAINED GLASS, COVING TO CEILINGS, STRIPPED WOOD FLOORS, AND ORIGINAL FIREPLACES TO NAME BUT A FEW
- RECENTLY RENEWED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER
- 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS AND THREE BEDROOMS
- A FULLY TILED BATHROOM WITH WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE - INCLUDING A RUSTIC STYLE MAINS SHOWER SET OVER THE BATH
- GENEROUSLY SIZED LAWNED GARDEN TO THE REAR AND A FORECOURT STYLE APPROACH GARDEN TO THE FRONT.
- BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
A SUPERB TRADITIONAL LINTHORPE PROPERTY - PRESENTED IN A RUSTIC STYLE TO SUIT THE PERIOD / MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING FIREPLACES, STAINED GLASS WINDOWS, COVING AND DADO RAILING AND STRIPPED AND POLISHED WOODEN FLOORS / RECENTLY RENEWED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER / GOOD SIZED LAWNED GARDEN, WITH ADDITIONAL PATIO, TO THE REAR / FULLY TILED BATHROOM WITH WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE INCLUDING A RUSTIC MAINS SHOWER SET OVER THE BATH / SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - A MUST VIEW PROPERTY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62862386.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7259947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.