3 bedroom terraced house for saleTrevorder Drive, St. Austell
- Modern three bedroom terraced house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Popular residential development
- Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility area with w.c. to ground floor
- Three bedrooms and bathroom to first floor
- Double glazing, gas-fired central heating
- Lawn and patio garden to rear
- Allocated parking space and garage close by
Situated in the popular residential development of Lovering Fields in Carclaze, this is a beautifully presented, three bedroom, terraced house with parking, garage and garden.
The accommodation, which is fully double glazed and served by gas-fired central heating, comprises of entrance hall, lounge leading through to kitchen/diner and utility/w.c. to the ground floor, with three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside, a well-enclosed lawn and patio garden has a gated access to the cul-de-sac where the garage can be found in a coach house opposite with parking adjacent.
The property is set in a small, sought-after cul-de-sac which forms part of the popular residential development of Lovering Fields in the Carclaze area of St Austell. A range of amenities can be found close by, including convenience store and schooling, with the main St Austell town being approximately two miles away.
Combining this property's location, accommodation and presentation, it is anticipated to a good number of people, and early appointments to appraise internally are most strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7287138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.