3 bedroom detached house for saleSandown Close, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2EE
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Room
- Good Size Conservatory
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Two Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens - NO CHAIN
***DETACHED PROPERTY £169,950 ON ST GEORGES PARK*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom detached family home, tucked away at the of of a private driveway benefiting from no passing traffic on the popular St Georges Park development in Kirkham, ideally placed for the M55 motorway link. This well presented property is offered with vacant possession and offers flexible accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further good size bedrooms and family size bathroom. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property enjoys front and rear landscaped gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a detached garage of brick construction. Early viewing is advised to appreciate the location and dimensions of this ideal family home. Offered with the benefit of no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.