2 bedroom retirement property for saleFish Hill, Royston
Sold STC £190,000
- Spacious first floor retirement apartment.
- Extremely well maintained and presented throughout.
- Well fitted kitchen and shower room.
- Warden controlled development.
- Town centre location.
- Views over priory garden to rear.
An opportunity to purchase a spacious and well proportioned two bedroom first floor retirement apartment situated within Royston Town centre. Royston is a thriving market Town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre,leisure centre, twice weekly market.
Situated within Royston Town centre an opportunity to purchase a spacious and extremely well maintained first floor two bedroom retirement apartment on this exclusive block of similar properties. The property has the benefit of electric central heating, well fitted kitchen and shower room, early viewing is recommended.
Solid Front Door
Large walk in storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 12' x 13' 4" ( 3.66m x 4.06m )
window overlooking priory gardens to rear. Electric radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Door to :
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 5" ( 3.12m x 1.65m )
One and half bowl inset sink unit with draws and cupboards under. Superb range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Space for fridge/ freezer. Electric cooker point. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 8" plus depth of wardrobe ( 3.76m x 2.64m plus depth of wardrobe )
Electric radiator. Fitted wardrobe to wall with mirrored doors.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.49m )
Modern suite comprising of low flush W/C. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled large walk in shower cubicle with glazed shower screen. Fully tiled walls. Radiator.
The property has the benefit of well kept communal gardens and allocated car parking space. Please note that there is also a communal lounge, launderette and kitchen area.
Early internal viewing of this rarely available spacious and well maintained two bedroom retirement apartment is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62865278.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.