3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrankby Road, West Kirby, Wirral
Sold STC £189,950
- Very well appointed semi detached house.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with appliances.,
- Three bedrooms.
- Refitted tiled shower room.
- Larger than average gardens
- Ample off road paring.
Very well appointed, good sized semi detached family house. Gas central heating, double glazing. The accommodation comprising; Hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with integral appliances. Utility room. Three bedrooms, refitted tiled shower room. Larger than average gardens, ample parking.
This is a good sized semi detached family house, having gas central heating and double glazing, and with larger than average gardens to both front and rear. The well planned accommodation comprising; Canopy porch, hall, lounge and separate dining room. Fitted kitchen with integral oven and hob. Utility room. There are three well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted tiled shower room. Outside there are good sized gardens and parking for a number of vehicles. Garden store.
With double glazed entrance door, oak laminate floor covering, double radiator. Cloaks cupboard with double glazed window. Storage area under stairs.
Front Lounge 14' 7" Into bay x 13' 2" Into recess ( 4.45m Into bay x 4.01m Into recess )
Double glazed bay window, double radiator, two wall lights.
Rear Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Having oak laminate floor covering, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors overlooking and giving access to rear garden. Square opening to;
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Having units with cream coloured doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with under cupboards and drawer. Further range of double and single base units and base drawer units and two double and one single wall cupboards. Integral oven and hob with extractor hood above. Part tiled walls, marble effect tiled floor, wide double glazed window above sink unit and overlooking rear garden. Ceiling spot lights. Door to;
Utility Room 14' 6" x 5' 11" Maximum ( 4.42m x 1.80m Maximum )
With double glazed window and double glazed door to garden. Double radiator.
Approached by a staircase from the hall and leading to;
With double glazed frosted window.
Front Bedroom One 15' 4" Into bay x 12' 1" Into wardrobes ( 4.67m Into bay x 3.68m Into wardrobes )
With double glazed bay window, single radiator, ceiling spot lights. One wall with fitted wardrobes.
Front Bedroom Two 9' 8" Maximum x 7' 4" To wardrobes ( 2.95m Maximum x 2.24m To wardrobes )
With double glazed window, single radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 11" Into wardrobes x 9' 5" ( 3.94m Into wardrobes x 2.87m )
With double glazed window overlooking rear garden, double radiator and fitted wardrobes. Worcester gas central heating boiler.
Refitted Shower Room
Having a white suite and comprising; tiled shower cubicle, low level W.C. and pedestal wash basin. White tiled walls with decorative dado tiling, heated towel rail. Marble effect tiled floor. Ceiling spot lights, extractor fan. Electric shaver point and double glazed window.
There are gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with herringbone design brick parking for a number of vehicles, boundary wall and timber fencing.
The rear garden is a very good size and not immediately overlooked, and has a lawn, paved patio, timber fencing to boundaries. There is a large garden shed and exterior water tap.
Garage (no Vehicular Access)
Timber entrance doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62865284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.