2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Road, Hilton, Derby
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented
- Popular location
- Ideal for first time buyers
Located in the popular Village location of Hilton, is this well presented two bedroom home, ideal for the first time buyer or growing family. Internal viewings are advised.
With double glazed entrance door to front, double glazed window to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator, telephone point and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 8" max ( 5.64m x 3.56m max )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, T.V. point, double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear garden and feature gas fireplace.
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.73m max x 2.84m max )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, partly tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, laminated flooring, plumbing for washing machine, pantry cupboard and door giving access to the side.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 3" max x 15' 9" ( 2.82m max x 4.80m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, built in storage recesses housing combi boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 10' 6" ( 2.69m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps, shower over, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail double glazed windows to the side and rear, fully tiled walls and floors.
To the front of the property is a pebbled driveway providing room for off road car standing. To the rear of the property is a patio seating area onto the lawned garden with decorative borders housing shrubs and borders. And with gated access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62865308.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.