3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHawthorn Road, Horndean, Hampshire, PO8 0EG
- 200'+ PRIVATE PLOT
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 / 3 BEDROOMS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE & OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- HARDSTANDING FOR BOAT / CARAVAN
- VARIOUS OUTBUILDINGS inc. WC
* 200'+ PRIVATE PLOT * DETACHED BUNGALOW * 2 / 3 BEDROOMS * LOUNGE * GARDEN ROOM * KITCHEN * DINING ROOM * SHOWER ROOM * OUTSIDE WC * DETACHED 24' GARAGE * OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES * HARDSTANDING FOR CARAVAN / BOAT * HOBBY ROOM * WORKSHOP * SUMMER HOUSE * LARGE GREENHOUSE * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING *
7.32m (24' 0")x 2.44m (8' 0")
Workshop area with window to rear. Door to side.
Mainly block paved. Lawn. Flowering shrubs and trees. Concrete hard-standing for boat / caravan etc. Timber garden store. Carport. Pedestrian access at both sides of property to
3.3m (10' 10") x 3m (9' 10")
Fully glazed with French Doors to rear.
3.2m (10' 6") x 3m (9' 10")
Windows to side. Radiator. Semi open plan to
4.50m (14' 9") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Glazed door to side.Window to rear. Range of base cupboard and drawer units. Matching wall cabinets. Display shelving. Work surfaces with tiled surround. Twin bowl sink unit. Tumble dryer. Dishwasher. Washing machine. Built-in Creda electric oven. Moffat four ring gas hob with extractor over. Two fridge / freezers.
BEDROOM 1 (L SHAPE)
5.3m (17' 5") x 4.1m (13' 5") to extremes
Windows to front and side. Range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and drawer units. Matching overbed store cupboards with display / drawer units to sides.
3.30m (10' 10") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Window to side. Fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Radiator.
White suite of wash hand basin in vanity unit. WC. Bidet. Shower cubicle with Mira shower fitted. Display alcove with mirror. Radiator. Heated ladder towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Access to loft space (boarded, ladder and light).
White suite comprising WC and wash hand basin. Wall cabinet.
LARGE ENTRANCE PORCH / CONSERVATORY
2.90m (9' 6") x 2.90m (9' 6")
Currently used as a Study. Brick and glazed construction.
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
5.8m (19' 0") x 4.1m (13' 5")
Window to front porch.Window to side. Fitted gas fire with marble effect hearth and back-boiler. Two radiators. T.V. point. Telephone point. Open plan to
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN (100' +)
Lawn. Planted beds and borders. Flowering shrubs and trees. Patio. Water feature. Water tap.
7.01m (23' 0")x 2.34m (7' 8")
Timber and glazed construction. Power and light.
5.18m (17' 0")x 3.05m (10' 0")
Breeze block and glazed. Power and light.
5.11m (16' 9") x 3.20m (10' 6")
2.44m (8' 0")x 1.83m (6' 0")
4.27m (14' 0")x 4.88m (16' 0")
Woodburner. Wall mounted heater. Attached outdoor cooking area. Overlooking
Curved grass path leading down to central lawned area. Raised brick planted surround.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLASP200489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Gammon, Clanfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.