2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSyke Ings Close, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £65,000 - £78,000***
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- *** NO CHAIN ***
***Guide Price £65,000 - £78,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Having gardens to front and rear and on street parking.
***Guide Price £65,000 - £78,000***
Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Double glazed uPVC door and double glazed window to front. Radiator, dado rail and under stairs storage area.
Lounge 11' 6" To Chimney Recess x 14' 2" To Bay Window ( 3.51m To Chimney Recess x 4.32m To Bay Window )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Open fire place.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 7' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.34m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and door to pantry. uPVC door to side and double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to side and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 17' 10" Max To Chimney Recess x 9' 6" ( 5.44m Max To Chimney Recess x 2.90m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and ceiling fan.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer tap. Part tiled walls, laminate flooring and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a garden with a paved pathway. To the rear is a paved patio with steps leading to a tiered garden. Brick outhouse to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62867819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.