3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCleatham, South Bretton, Peterborough
Sold STC £165,000
- Altered Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Garage & Driveway
- Close to City Hospital
- Viewing's Recommended
£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE. THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME with KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, LOUNGE, SHOWER/BATHROOM, GARAGE & GARDENS.
Altered and much improved by the current owner. This SEMI DETACHED HOME is situated close to the City Hospital and many local amenities including Schools for younger children. With easy access to the Bretton Centre facilities the accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE and FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM. The landing leads to THREE BEDROOMS and a SHOWER/BATHROOM. Outside are gardens FRONT & REAR and a SINGLE GARAGE.
Upvc Front Door To:
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and landing with ornate chrome balustrade, storage cupboard, spot lights to ceiling, opening to:
Lounge 17' 2" x 10' 3" ( 5.23m x 3.12m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. TV point, contemporary radiator, laminate flooring, uPVC sliding door to the garden, spotlights to ceiling, opening to:
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 8" x 8' 9" min ( 3.86m x 2.67m min )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap over,, ceramic tiled splashback, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, fitted electric oven, hob, spot lights to ceiling.
Built in storage cupboard and boiler cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. TV point, double wardrobe with sliding door, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. TV point, double wardrobe with sliding door, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Single wardrobe alcove, radiator.
Shower / Bathroom
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising shower cubicle with fitted shower over, panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled walls and flooring, towel rail.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden and laid to lawn, a driveway provides off road parking leading to the single garage which is currently divided up into storage areas and has plumbing for washing machine. The rear garden is enclosed, laid to lawn and overlooks trees to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62867840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.