4 bedroom detached house for saleFairfield Road, Isham, Kettering
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
- Large Lounge With Gas Fire
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Tandem Garage With Driveway
A four bedroom detached house located in the popular village of Isham benefits from a beautiful landscaped rear garden, a bright and spacious lounge, a large master bedroom with en-suite, a four piece bathroom and a tandem garage with driveway.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this large, four bedroom detached family home located in the popular village of Isham. The property boasts character and benefits from a beautiful landscaped rear garden, a bright and spacious lounge, a large master bedroom with en-suite, a four piece bathroom and a tandem garage with driveway allowing off road parking for several vehicles.
Entry to the property is gained by either one of two obscured double glazed upvc doors to the front aspect leading into a large hallway which in turn grants access to the lounge, the dining room, the kitchen, the cloakroom and the stairs rising to the first floor. The entrance hall features a wall mounted radiator, an under-stairs cupboard and two double glazed upvc windows to the side aspect as well as a wall length internal obscured window into the kitchen.
Lounge 22' 3" x 13' 5" ( 6.78m x 4.09m )
A bright and spacious lounge benefiting from a gas fireplace, wall lights and a double glazed upvc patio door leading into the conservatory. Also featured is a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, two wall mounted radiators, a TV point and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 15' x 12' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.71m )
The dining room features a decorative open fireplace along with two double glazed windows, one to the front aspect and the other to the side allowing plenty of natural lighting throughout the room as well as a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 19' 1" to max x 9' 8" ( 5.82m to max x 2.95m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. Included is a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer, an integrated double oven with electric hobs and space for additional white goods. Also featured is a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect, a storage cupboard and a wall mounted radiator. An archway grants access to the utility room.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.68m )
The utility room comes with wall and base units with work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink as well as plumbing for a washing machine, additional cupboards, a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and access to the integral garage.
The cloakroom features a wash basin with tiling behind, a low level WC an internal window into the entrance hall and a wall mounted radiator.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
The brick built conservatory with upvc windows looks out onto the beautiful landscaped garden and features lighting, an electric heater and tiled flooring.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms, the bathroom and the loft and features a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 17' 10" to max x 11' 4" ( 5.44m to max x 3.45m )
The large master bedroom features two double glazed upvc windows, one to the front aspect and the other to the rear as well as two wall mounted radiators, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling and a wash basin vanity unit.
A two piece en-suite comprising of a shower cubicle and a low level WC with tiling to water sensitive areas. There is also a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect, a towel radiator, a storage cupboard and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.61m into recess x 3.63m )
The second bedroom features two double glazed upvc windows, one to the front aspect and the other to the rear as well as a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" to max x 11' 2" ( 3.63m to max x 3.40m )
The third bedroom features two double glazed upvc windows, one to the rear aspect and the other to the side as well as built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
The fourth bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect as well as a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
The bathroom features a four piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin vanity unit and a low level WC. There is also tiling to water sensitive areas as well as a towel radiator, an obscured internal window into the landing and an obscured double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a lawn area with shrub and bush borders and a driveway to the side leading up to the garage.
To the rear of the property is a large and beautiful, landscaped garden with a lawn and patio area as well as an array of flowers and trees, a vegetable patch, a shed and a greenhouse.
Garage 31' 2" to max x 17' 1" to max ( 9.50m to max x 5.21m to max )
An integral tandem garage with space for two vehicles and featuring power and lighting, an electric up and over door, the central heating boiler, a wooden window to the side aspect and a double glazed upvc door to the rear aspect leading onto the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62867846.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.