4 bedroom terraced house for saleRoyal Wharf, Townhouse, London, E16
- Four bedroom townhouse
- Four floors, c.2457 sq ft
- Private roof terrace, c.368 sq ft
- Two private balconies and garden
- Three bathrooms and W/C
- Inspirations from Georgian Estates
- World-Class fitness club
- Transport Links - DLR, Thames Hopper, Emirates Cable Car
One of the largest designs in Royal Wharf, this impressive four bedroom townhouse spread over four floors and across c.2457 sq ft benefits from parking and is not to be missed. Beautifully designed, the property comprises of four double bedrooms, two ensuites, main bathroom, ground floor W/C, open plan kitchen / dining area, separate living room, two balconies, roof terrace and garden. A lovely feature of the Royal Wharf townhouse is the grand entrance visitors are swept up in, boasting feature monochrome floor tiling and luxurious staircases.
A place to live, to settle, to raise families, this development will be a beautiful new riverside neighbourhood; with inviting criss-crossed side-streets, public squares and peaceful gardens. To meet the varying needs of residents a fully equipped world class fitness club will be on offer, with activities inside & out. Spend time exploring the acres of rolling open spaces, including Lyle Park & Thames Barrier Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2328479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.