3 bedroom terraced house for saleWellspring Close, Finedon, Wellingborough
Sold STC POA
- CARLOW Design
- The SHOW HOME
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Parking Space
The CARLOW design - The SHOW HOME - Viewing is essential to fully experience the overall finish of each property and the development itself.
Covered storm porch:
Reached via main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and tiled splash back surround. Window to front aspect with tiled window sill. Tiled flooring. Extractor. Radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 19'1 x 8'8 (5.82m x 2.64m)
Window to front aspect with tiled window sill. Inset spotlighting. Tiled flooring. Units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces. Fitted appliances. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Double radiator.
LOUNGE 12'3 x 15'11 (3.73m x 4.87m)
Patio doors and window to rear aspect. Double radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 15'7 x 8'7 (4.75m x 2.63m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors.
Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure. Radiator. Extractor. Inset spotlighting.
BEDROOM TWO 12'2 x 8'7 (3.71m x 2.63m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 12'2 x 7'2 (3.71m x 2.19m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Frosted window to front aspect with tiled window sill. Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and panel bath. Tiled vanity shelf. Extractor. Inset spotlighting.
Pathway to front door. Flower and shrub border.
Enclosed by panel fencing and laid to lawn with paved patio area. Gated access to rear parking space.
All dimensions are approximate and should not be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or furniture. Individual features may change from time to time.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62869841.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.