3 bedroom town house for saleCambridge Grove, Hove
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MEWS HOUSE
- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED PARKING
- 2 BATHROOMS & GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- LOCATED NEAR HOVE STATION
A beautifully presented three bedroom, three storey town house with free on street parking located within moments of Hove station and Church Road. Currently laid out as a two bedroom, two reception rooms.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this superb mews house in central Hove.
The property itself is split over three floors; the ground floor has an impressive kitchen diner that has nice high ceilings and a large kitchen area with a breakfast bar. The kitchen has black granite work tops and white high gloss cupboards, and includes an integrated dishwasher and a washing machine. There is a Neff gas hob with a Neff electric oven below. Having a breakfast bar helps separate the room from dining and cooking, but being a large open space makes it great for entertaining.
Also on the ground floor is a large toilet with a wash hand basin.
Up on the first floor is where you will find the second bedroom and the second reception room. This reception room has been set up as a TV room/ snug room, but would be ideal as a third bedroom, easily big enough for a double bed and bedroom furniture.
The second bedroom is a lovely space, with large full length fitted cupboards and enough space for a king size bed. The bathroom is located between the second bedroom and the second reception room, so services these rooms well. It is a very modern bathroom with automatic lighting, a modern bath with a shower over and a matching white bathroom suite.
Sitting on the top floor is the master bedroom; this is a very large double bedroom with two large Velux windows and an en-suite shower room.
Kitchen/diner 21' 1" max x 13' 6" max narrowing to 10' 2" ( 6.43m max x 4.11m max narrowing to 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 / 2nd Reception Room 10' 3" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.12m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 1 17' 3" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.26m max x 3.84m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.45m max x 2.51m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62870828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.