3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpring Bank West, Hull
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial Family Home
- Three Bedrooms Plus Loft Space
- Generous Rear Garden & Garage
- Fitted Kitchen
- Through Lounge/Diner
Situated in this popular location in west hull this middle terraced house is very well presented and offers excellent size family accommodation - viewings are a must!
Situated in this popular location in west hull this middle terraced house is very well presented and offers excellent size family accommodation! With through lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms, loft space via a fixed staircase and a shower room. There is a lovely lawned garden to the rear and substantial paved patio/seating area. There is a good size garage situated within the boundary of the property accessed via the tenfoot.
Situated in this particularly fantastic location for transport links, local schools and amenities this property truly does offer it all.
With stairs off to the first floor, Entrance door with double glazed side screens, under stairs cupboard and laminate flooring.
Lounge Area 11' 6" into recesses x 12' 9" into bay ( 3.51m into recesses x 3.89m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fireplace housing inset electric fire and granite effect back and hearth. Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Dining Area 11' 1" x 10' 1" plus door recess ( 3.38m x 3.07m plus door recess )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
Fitted Kitchen 16' 8" into recess x 6' 5" ( 5.08m into recess x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, roll edge laminate work surfaces with contrasting tile surround. Built in gas oven and gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, breakfast bar facility, spotlights to ceiling, tiled floor and double glazed window and double glazed exit door.
With stairs to the ground floor and stairs to the boarded loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" into bay x 10' 7" into recesses ( 4.22m into bay x 3.23m into recesses )
With double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" into recesses x 10' 2" ( 3.18m into recesses x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in cupboard with shelves and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 3 9' x 6' 2" ( 2.74m x 1.88m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring and textured ceiling.
Loft Space 15' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.30m )
With double glazed skylight window, access to eaves, power and light.
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, Shower cubicle with plumbed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled floor, fully tiled, spotlights to ceiling and tiled floor.
The front garden is pebbled for ease of maintenance and has a brick perimeter wall the the front.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and has a substantial paved patio/seating area. A pebble pathway leads to the rear and the garden has timber fencing to the boundaries and an outside tap.
Generous size garage within the boundary accessed via the tenfoot.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62870894.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.