5 bedroom detached house for saleWoking
Guide Price £2,000,000
Sitting in a peaceful and highly regarded cul-de-sac within easy reach of the town, this is a stunning family home that has been completely reworked with huge attention to detail and finished to an exceptional standard. Throughout the house, accommodation that is of an exceptional proportion is also beautifully light and airy and works extremely well on a practical day to day basis.
* Automated entrance gates
* Stunning Burbridge kitchen with silestone quartz worktops
* Neff self cleaning ovens, steam oven, microwave, induction hob
* Wine fridge
* Master bedroom with en-suite dressing room and superb en-suite bathroom including free standing bath & sauna
* Underfloor heating to all downstairs rooms and master bedroom en-suite
* Wi-Fi connected multi-room audio system to all principal rooms and garden
* Wi-Fi connected CCTV
* Wi-Fi connected heating and hot water
* Wi-Fi connected smart alarm and lock
* Wi-Fi connected gate video intercom
* Indian sandstone terrace
* Timed irrigation system with pop up sprinklers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62872055.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 378788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.