2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleForest Road, Kirkby-In-Ashfield, Nottingham
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Attic Conversion
- Driveway & Garage
- Generously Sized Plot
- Viewing Essential
FANTASTIC PLOT WHICH BACKS ONTO FIELDS! For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW. The bungalow sits on a good sized plot and offers lots of potential for improving and extending (subject to necessary consent).
FANTASTIC PLOT WHICH BACKS ONTO FIELDS! For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW. The bungalow sits on a good sized plot and offers lots of potential for improving and extending (subject to necessary consent). Viewing is Highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, attic conversion. Driveway, garage and gardens.
Having entrance door and radiator.
Lounge 21' 1" x 12' ( 6.43m x 3.66m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, feature gas fireplace with marble surround, decorative coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 12' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.33m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, houses the combination boiler and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 11' 11" max ( 4.34m x 3.63m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear elevation, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Attic Conversion 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and storage units.
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and shower. Tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, part tiled and double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway, laid to lawn area and brick surround. To the rear of the property is a patio area, laid to lawn area, decking area, feature pond and hedge surround.
Having power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62872505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.