2 bedroom flat for saleSUTTON
- Lounge/Dining room with side aspect patio doors opening onto balcony area, feature fireplace
- Side aspect kitchen incorporating storage cupboards to high and low level with contrasting worktops, gas cooker and washing machine, ceramic tiled floor and part-tiled wall
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 and both side aspect and have storage heaters
- Modern bathroom with white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls
- Separate low level WC
- Garage in block
- We are advised that the property has a lease with 105 years remaining, and that the Maintenance Charge/Ground Rent is £125 per calendar month.
A hugely spacious 2 bed ground floor flat conveniently situated in a perfect location for commuters being only a short distance from Sutton mainline station and Sutton town centre, and also benefiting from no ongoing chain and garage in separate block.
- 17' 1'' x 10' 2''
- 14' 7'' x 6' 5''
- 14' 1'' x 9' 6''
- 14' 1'' x 7' 9''
- 5' 5'' x 4' 7''
GARAGE IN BLOCK
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62875256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7279621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.