2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHillary Road, Rugby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
- Would Benefit From Some Modernisation
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOACATION, WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways are pleased to offer this semi-detached bungalow in a sought after residential location, within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden, garage and driveway
Having glazed door and into:
Having glazed door, storage cupboard, access to loft and doors to accommodation
Lounge / Diner 15' 1" x 11' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.45m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points and double doors to bedroom two
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Having UPVc double glazed door and window to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for washing machine, pantry cupboard and tiling to splashbacks
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Having UPVc double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.45m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Having opaque double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiling to splashbacks
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, timber fence surrounding and side access
The garage has up and over door, power and lighting
There is a brick built shed with wall mounted central heating boiler
The front of the property offers driveway parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62875334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.