Land for saleOff Start Lane
Sold by Us 7.9 ac. | £50,000
- 7.9 acres (3.2 hectares)
- Offered by way of informal tender
- Bids to be received by 12 noon on Friday 6th January 2017
- This unique parcel of woodland and grassland
- Approximately 6 ACRES OF WOODLAND and almost TWO ACRES OF GRASSLAND
- The land benefits from vehicular access
- Delightful views across the reservoir
- Includes a septic tank and maintained boundaries
SITUATION The land lies directly off Start Lane and is readily identified by the Agents 'For Sale' board.
VIEWING The land may be viewed at any reasonable time of day by persons in possession of these particulars and upon confirmation to our Buxton Office.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES AND COVENANTS The property is sold with any easements, wayleaves and covenants that exist whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
PLANS The plans attached to these particulars are based upon the Ordnance Survey taken from ProMap and are for identification purposes only.
Red line indicates the boundaries
Green line (A to E) is a personal pedestrian right of way applicable only for the current owner.
Blue line (C to D) Electricity cables
TENURE AND METHOD OF SALE Offers must be submitted in writing, email being accepted and must be received by Wright Marshall, Buxton Office no later than 12 noon on the 6th January 2017. Offers must be unconditional and prospective purchasers should confirm that funds are available to complete the purchase.
The vendors reserve the right not to accept the highest or any offer.
CONTRACTS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE Completion must be taken 28 days after acceptance of an offer or earlier by arrangement.
Wright Marshall for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of any offer or contract.
2. Subjective comments in these Sales Particulars reflect the opinion of the selling Agents at the time the sales particulars were prepared during November 2016.
3. All intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars.
4. The vendor does not make or give, nor Wright Marshall or any people in their employment have any authority, to make or give any representations of warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5. Before placing any reliance whatsoever upon any oral representations or warranty affecting or concerning the property or any part thereof by whomsoever given, all intending purchasers should obtain written confirmation thereof from Wright Marshall.
6. The agents have not checked the legal documents to verify the freehold status of the property. Prospective buyers are advised to obtain verification of this from their solicitors or surveyors.
7. Those intending to view the land have a duty to in all cases take care for their own safety and they inspect entirely at their own risk. Neither the vendor nor their Agents accept any responsibility for loss or injury.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100900030826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wright Marshall Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.