4 bedroom detached house for saleRiseway, Long Riston, Hull
Sold STC £245,000
- Guide Price: £245,000 - £255,000
- Part Exchange Considered
- Offering Outstanding Countryside Views
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms With Master En-Suite
- Ample Parking With Driveway & Garage
Guide Price: £245,000 - £255,000. Don't miss out on this unique eco-friendly detached home with modern kitchen diner, lounge with PANORAMIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS, stylish bathroom, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS & master en-suite, ample parking and superb garden! PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED.
Don't miss your opportunity to own this unique and stunning detached family home situated within a private off street location in the popular village of Long Riston. Boasting a range of eco-friendly features including an advanced heating system, solar panels and rain water recovery system. Spread over three floors, the property also offers an entrance hall, modern style kitchen diner with utility room, cloakroom, first floor lounge with French doors opening to a Juliet balcony with superb panoramic countryside views, two double bedrooms and a stunning family bathroom. To the second floor are two further double bedrooms including master with en-suite, plus a plant room conveniently housing many of the property's eco-friendly systems. Outside the property offers ample parking space with a gravelled driveway and garage with power and lighting, plus a beautiful lawned garden with raised beds and patio areas. The house is made of efficient, airtight, structural insulated panels with an outer brick wall with the eco features resulting in significantly lower utility bills. Unlike anything else available on the market, viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the space and quality of accommodation on offer.
Avant Homes will consider Part Exchange against this property.
With understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor and double-glazed front door.
Kitchen Diner 18' x 21' 6" max narrowing to 12' 9" min ( 5.49m x 6.55m max narrowing to 3.89m min )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with five ring gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, double-glazed side window and double-glazed French doors to garden. With high quality Neff appliances still under warranty.
Utility 8' 3" x 5' ( 2.51m x 1.52m )
With base units, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and side door.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc and double-glazed side window.
Stairs from entrance hall with airing cupboard with storage space and double-glazed side window.
Lounge 21' 7" x 10' 9" ( 6.58m x 3.28m )
With radiator, double-glazed rear window and double-glazed French doors opening onto a Juliet balcony.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 10' 2" max ( 4.47m x 3.10m max )
With double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" plus door recess x 11' 10" ( 3.25m plus door recess x 3.61m )
With double-glazed front window.
Tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator and double-glazed front window.
With airing cupboard with storage space.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.76m )
With recessed eaves into ceiling and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" plus recess x 11' 7" ( 3.76m plus recess x 3.53m )
With recessed eaves into ceiling and front Velux window.
Housing solar panel controls and heat exchange unit. With storage space.
Gravelled driveway offering ample parking space and giving access to a garage all set within fenced and gated perimeters.
Initial patio area leading to lawned garden with raised beds and further patio area, with side access and side patio. All set within fenced and gated perimeters.
Garage 18' 7" max x 11' 9" ( 5.66m max x 3.58m )
With power, lighting, electric up and over door and double-glazed side window. 'Workshop' sized and larger than single garage.
Heating & Ventilation
The property uses a MVHR unit (mechanical ventilation with heat recovery). A ducted system draws stale air from within the property and passes it through a ventilation system, which captures the heat before venting it out. Incoming air is filtered and then pre-heated by the outgoing air.
With the boiler supplying four radiators and also heating domestic hot water if required. The MVHR means this source of heating would require only limited use.
The solar panels are linked to the same cylinder tank as the boiler, providing hot water. The boiler serves as back up depending on the weather.
Rain Water Recovery
This system collects all the roof water, pipes it to a tank buried in the rear garden and returns it to a control unit in the garage. This water can then be used to flush toilets, serve the washing machine and run garden taps. If the rain supply runs out, a valve automatically brings in water from the mains.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62876687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.