3 bedroom town house for saleShearburn Close, OSSETT
- Modern 3 bedroom town house
- Extended well stocked gardens
- Excellent en-suite to master bedroom
- Generous off road parking
A 3 Bedroom Modern Town House located in a most convenient area of Ossett with excellent access to schools, motorway network links. The property has the WOW factor of a larger than average garden for a property of this age. Viewing by Appointment.
A three bedroom modern town house located in a most convenient area of Ossett with excellent access to schools, motorway network links. Comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloaks, integral garage, dining kitchen, conservatory overlooking the well stocked gardens, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, 2 further bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and fitted book shelves, family bathroom. The property has the WOW factor of a larger than average garden for a property of this age, generous off road parking and garage. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this generous family home.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed stained glass panel leading into the welcoming entrance hallway.
Carn Dean style flooring, radiator, staircase access to the first floor.
Pedestal wash basin, w.c., radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 16' 2" ( 2.74m x 4.93m )
Upvc window overlooking the rear of the property and the conservatory. Doors lead through into the conservatory. Modern and contemporary kitchen with a range of high gloss units finished in white with chrome fixtures, cornice and plinths, ample space for appliances, pan drawers, gas hob, eye level oven, stainless steel splashback, chimney extractor fan, partially tiled walls, porcelain sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar area, partially tiled splashback and partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, modern style wall radiator.
Conservatory/2nd Reception 9' 5" x 14' 11" ( 2.87m x 4.55m )
French doors overlooking the extended generous gardens. TV point.
First Floor Landing
Living Room 11' 2" x 16' 3" ( 3.40m x 4.95m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. taking in the views of the generous well landscaped and manicured gardens. Two radiators.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 9' ( 4.29m x 2.74m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes. Access into the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. One and a half size corner shower cubicle with a rainfall style shower to the wall, curved shower screen, partially tiled in a mosaic tile design, wash basin with mixer tap, high gloss vanity unit beneath, w.c., partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 6' 7" x 16' 3" ( 2.01m x 4.95m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.79m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect.
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Panelled bath with twin taps and shower over, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., fully tiled wall, radiator,
The outside of the property has generous off road parking and garage with an up and over door. Larger than average enclosed rear garden with lawned areas, paved patio terrace and timber framed outhouses.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Horbury Road. Immediate left onto Dewsbury Road/A638. Continue onto Wakefield Road. Take the exit towards Flushdyke. Continue onto Dewsbury Road. Take a right onto Bridle Lane. Keep on Bridle Lane and take a right onto Swithenbank Avenue. Left onto Wood Street. Right onto Holly Approach. Right onto Oldfield Close. Continue onto Shearburn Close, continue around the corner where you will find the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62876693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.