4 bedroom detached house for saleMeikle Aiden Brae, Kilcreggan, Helensburgh
- All Genuine Offers Considered - Cash Buyers Only
- Three/Four Reception Rooms
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Three Shower/Bathrooms
- Large Garden Grounds EPC - E
A superb family home with fantastic views over the Firth of Clyde and beyond.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this spacious detached family home set within large garden grounds with superb views over the Firth of Clyde and beyond located within the village of Kilcreggan.
All Genuine Offers Considered - Cash Buyers Only
The accommodation over two levels extends to , reception hallway with storage, cloakroom, spacious lounge with feature gas fire place and balcony, well planned fitted breakfasting kitchen with range style cooker, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, family room and a study.
On the lower level the accommodation comprises hallway with storage, four double sized bedrooms, master bedroom and bedroom two have en-suite showers, master dressing room and large family bathroom.
There is a car port, garage and driveway to the front and extensive lawn to the rear.
The property benefits from an LPG gas heating system and electric solar panels on the roof which contribute greatly to the annual bill and the tariff income will transfer to the new owner which is the maximum amount and no longer available to new installers. The features in the property include internal vacuum system, under floor heating, heat recovery ventilation system and double glazed windows and doors throughout.
The property also benefits from oak flooring throughout the upper floor hallway and dining area. The patio doors in kitchen dining area and lounge, together with front and back doors were replaced by Weatherseal.
Kilcreggan is served by local amenities including a primary school, a health centre, chemist, hotel, butcher, coffee shops and post office. There are regular passenger ferry services to Gourock with good train connections to Glasgow Central. There are also regular bus services to Helensburgh with train connections to Glasgow Queen Street.
The local area also has a good selection of out-door pursuits including sailing, sea, loch fishing and bowling.
Lounge 19' 9" x 17' 6" ( 6.02m x 5.33m )
Kitchen 22' 8" x 16' ( 6.91m x 4.88m )
Family Room 13' x 12' 7" max ex door recess ( 3.96m x 3.84m max ex door recess )
Study/bedroom 5 13' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.02m )
Master Bedroom 19' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.99m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 2 19' 8" x 10' 2" ( 5.99m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 13' 6" x 12' 5" max ( 4.11m x 3.78m max )
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.