2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAylesbury Way, Forest Town, Mansfield
Sold STC £120,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Close To Amenities
- Well Presented
- Viewing Essential
Burchell Edwards are delighted to present this NEW TO THE MARKET, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED home. This WELL PRESENTED property benefits from being CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES and FANTASTIC COMMUTING LINKS.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to present this NEW TO THE MARKET, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED home. This WELL PRESENTED property benefits from being CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES and FANTASTIC COMMUTING LINKS. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the SPACIOUS accommodation of offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, Downstairs WC, Kitchen, Lounge / Diner. To the first floor: Two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from having a rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Having entrance door, radiator and understairs storage cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge/diner 14' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.91m )
Having double glazed Fench doors to the rear elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access with ladder.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevations, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.90m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, storage space and radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer tap/shower over. Tiled splashbacks, radiator and double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
To the rear is a patio area, laid to lawn area and fenced surround. Garden shed (to be included in with the sale). Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.