4 bedroom detached house for saleFerry Lane, Stanley, Wakefield
Sold STC £330,000
- 4 Bedroom deceptively spacious Cottage Style Property
- Internal inspection required
- Generous off road parking
- Downstairs w.c. and shower room to Master Bedroom
- Viewing by Appointment
A rare opportunity to acquire an exquisite deceptively spacious cottage style property. Deserves an internal inspection to fully appreciate this charming home.
A rare opportunity to acquire an exquisite deceptively spacious cottage style property. The property comprises of enviable farmhouse style kitchen with stone flooring and range oven, conservatory, utility room, downstairs w.c., two reception rooms, one with a feature multi-fuel burner, four bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, family bathroom. The outside of the property has generous off road parking including a carport, well stocked gardens to both front and rear as well as an outside w.c., vegetable garden and a grape vine with a lean to workshop/greenhouse space. Deserves an internal inspection to fully appreciate this charming home.
Rear entrance stable style door with beveled style glazing leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 9" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 4.19m Max x 4.06m Max )
Upvc double glazed windows to the side aspect. Cottage farmhouse style kitchen in solid wood and cream wash finish, solid oak work surfaces, integrated drainers, Belfast sink with mixer tap, slight upstand, welsh dresser with shelving, glazed units, partially tiled walls, Yorkshire stone style flooring with steps down from the rear door into the kitchen area, range oven with hotplate area set into the alcove with downlights and extractor fan, feature beams to ceiling, radiator.
Conservatory 11' 5" Max x 12' 11" ( 3.48m Max x 3.94m )
French doors to access the rear gardens. Yorkshire stone flooring, wall lights, radiator, electric sockets.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.67m )
Single glazed window to the side aspect. A range of base and wall units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for other utilities, pine ceiling, tiled floor.
Laminate floor, wall mounted wash basin with twin taps, w.c., extractor fan, electric sockets, security alarm.
Lounge 15' 2" x 14' 1" ( 4.62m x 4.29m )
Wood framed double leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Feature beams to ceiling, wood flooring, radiator, multi-fuel burner to chimney breast with an ornate stripped back brick surround area, fan heater, tv point, telephone point, deep skirtings, wall lights.
Second Lounge 15' 3" Max x 16' 9" Max ( 4.65m Max x 5.11m Max )
Wooden framed double glazed window to the front aspect and a further window to the side aspect. Fire within the chimney breast with a stone base and ornate brick surround, feature beams to ceiling, radiator,
Door with stained glass paneling to access the front of the property.
First Floor Landing
Solid oak staircase to access to the first floor. Radiator, electric sockets, feature beams to the ceiling.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" Max x 14' 8" into the alcove ( 4.67m Max x 4.47m into the alcove )
Wooden framed double glazed window to the front aspect and a window seat. A range of wardrobes to include two doubles and a single, drawers, bedside cabinets. High ceiling with feature beams, glazed double doors lead into the en-suite.
Shower cubicle, w.c., wash basin with solid wood vanity unit beneath, wall light, laminate floor, feature beams, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 16' 9" Max ( 3.53m x 5.11m Max )
Window with leaded glazed panels to the front aspect and feature sill. Cast iron fireplace to the chimney breast and a tiled base. Full height wardrobes to include a double and a single, matching dressing table and drawer sets. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 9' 3" Restricted head height ( 3.71m x 2.82m Restricted head height )
Window to the side aspect. Wall lights.
Bedroom 4 11' 1" x 7' ( 3.38m x 2.13m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, feature beams to ceiling, laminate flooring.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Four piece suite comprising of a cast iron bath on legs with a mixer tap, bidet, w.c., pedestal wash basin with twin taps, walk-in shower cubicle with a feature beam, radiator, partially tiled walls, radiator, ceiling downlights. good deal of cupboard space providing storage, loft access.
Stunning lawned gardens with a selection of plants and borders to the front. Driveway to the car port with lighting to the side of the property. Well stocked gardens to the rear with a lawned area, vegetable patch, greenhouse workshop area, grapevine, outside water tap, outside w.c.
w.c and storage.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. Bear left onto Jacobs Well Lane. Continue for 1.3 miles. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Aberford Road. Take a right onto Ferry Lane. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62877578.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.