2 bedroom flat for saleWest Hill, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Beautifully presented ground floor apartment
- High specification finish
- Parquet flooring throughout
- Bright reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Private southerly facing garden
- Moments from the River, Old York Road & the Southside Centre
- Wandsworth Town Mainline station and East Putney tube are a short walk away
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market this beautifully finished two bedroom ground floor garden flat in excess of 680Sq Ft. The property features two double bedrooms, a contemporary shower room and a bright open plan reception room with a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining. Newly refurbished to a very high standard, this property benefits from secure video entry, parquet flooring throughout, a useful storage cupboard and a private south west facing garden. Wandsworth Town mainline station and East Putney Underground Station with access to the District Line are within close proximity of this stunning property and there are also extensive bus links servicing Putney, Fulham and Chelsea, the City and the West End nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62878040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.